Direct Anteriors & Posteriors & Indirect Posteriors
Course in english
• Anterior teeth anatomy
• Optical properties of teeth and composites
• Analyzing a composite system
• Custom shade guide
• Silicone indexes: palatal and sagittal
• Posterior convex matrices for anterior purposes
• Essential tools for direct anteriors
• Tooth preparation for anterior restorations
• Layering techniques (simplified, hybrid and complex)
• Stains for anteriors
• Finishing, polishing
• How to handle and manage failures
• Class V and NCCL
• Direct restorations on endo-treated teeth: tips
• Central incisor completely layered in composite
• Class III, V and IV on model
• Shape and anatomy of posterior teeth
• Direct or indirect? Decision making process
• Class I and II
• Preparation principles in posteriors
• Layering techniques in posteriors (simplified, hybrid, complex)
• Shall we use GIC or CaOH2 bases?
• Shall we use flow?
• How to achieve a good contact point.
• Low viscosity and high viscosity bulk fill materials.
• Finishing and polishing direct posteriors
• Silicon indexes in posteriors
• Occlusal adjustments
• Class I and II on models and/or on natural teeth
• Direct restorations vs inlays
• Cavities and build-up
• Preparing for onlays and overlays
• Sub-gingival margins?
• Margin relocation
• Crown lenghtening
• Temporary margin exposure
• Impression materials
• Impression: optical and traditional.
• Occlusal relationship
• Which material? Composite? Lithium Disilicate? Hybrid materials?
• Onlay and Overlay preparation and cementation
Ask more info: